Free Website For Non-Profit Organizations
Here’s a free website design for Non-Profit organizations being offered by Codes Work Soft – a Filipino Freelance Web Designer and WordPress Developer.
If you are a Non-Profit Organization who needs a website, I can create a website for you totally free. I’ve been a freelance web designer for some NGOs and I find it rewarding to help them. This is a 100% free wordpress website design and development offer that I do.
If your organization meets the criteria below, send me a message and I’ll discuss the project with you.
Criteria to Qualify for this Free Website
- Must not promote animal cruelty
- Must not promote or endorse any political party or person
- Must not promote pyramid schemes etc.
- You must have your own domain. (e.g. www.yourname.com )
- You must have your own hosting account. None? Get it here.
* These requirements are essential to start your website. If you have no idea about these, I can guide you. I can setup everything for you. Unfortunately, this is not something that I can provide for free 🙂 But don’t worry this is something that’s easy to obtain.
Why Free? Really?
I am a Bhakti Yoga student. Since I started, I became closely involved with non-profit organizations and eventually became active in different outreach and other programs to help people understand life and its complexities. I joined feeding programs, educational outreach, worked for fundraising and more…
This free services that I am offering is part of my goal to help organizations whose purpose and goal is to uplift our fellowmen’s lifestyle. When I say free, I am offering my time to build you a website without a single peso to ask you. This is something that can help you further your purpose and widen your area of operations – an I’ll be willing to give you a hand.
Send me a Message
Just complete the requested information below. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.